A quick visual post of collected images of murals that may appeal to men for this Sunday’s Father’s Day celebration.
In no particular order:
1) Man with a Mural – Arab, Alabama Tribune
2) Lake Kalamalka/ camping + fishing via Murals & More (muralmania.com)
3) Football/ Sports Mural by Mike Sullivan via Statesman.com
5) Tasmanian Outback Murals via Lifescapes, Mee lan Woon blog
6) Rare ceramic tile mural, Flat Racing, by LeRoy Neiman
7) Mural at Goldman Sachs – via Robert69
8) Murals that Make History – Otahuhu railway station Mural (depicted circa 1909) – via Auckland Now
9) Bee Cave Mural brings a protest – a funny story via Statesman.com in Austin, Tx, 2011
10) Scandalous Sax Restaurant Murals get a Makeover – Washington Post
These “tongue in cheek” murals depicted almost every “inside scoop” scandal in DC. I had remember reading about this at the time and wanting to go check them out but before I could, the owners, same ones who own Sei and Oya, got so much flack that they had the artist Balage Balogh strategically paint over the most offending “parts“. Sax is still around and I still haven’t been but there’s always masquerade Thursdays to try! Yahoo!
11) Finally trade, hard work, and much deserved rest are represented in murals in the Tasmanian town of Sheffield – Amusing Planet
Happy Father’s Day!